site

www.startinglifeoveragain.com - Visit my full site where you will find more blogs about other areas in life to start over like going back to school.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Healthy Crock pot Vegetarian Chili

Healthy Crock pot Vegetarian Chili

I am a big fan of the crock pot but living alone most of the time, I have a hard time eating everything before it goes bad, over eating, or freezing a bunch and never touching it again.

Chili is a pretty simple meal that you can put almost anything you want in it and it will taste great. I have been craving chili for some time now.

My plan this time is to eat it for lunch and dinner today, Dinner tomorrow and then I will come up with something different the following night- like eating it with spaghetti squash.
I should have enough to freeze for a few meals later on as well.

Ingredients

1 -Can Chick peas
1- Can Kidney beans
1- Can mixed beans
1- Can diced tomatoes

2 medium white onions diced
2 carrots diced
2 stalks celery diced
1 red pepper diced
2 yams diced

dried parsley
3 tablespoons of your favorite Chili seasoning

Then just dump it all in the crock pot and let it cook
4 hours on high or about 6 on low

Enjoy!